Having worked within the online and collaboration environment for nearly 20 years I have unique experiences in planning, implementing and developing a wide variety of internal and external-facing collaboration environments including corporate websites, intranets, communities, networks and social platforms, with associated governance, adoption and management planning.
My experiences include:
- Maersk – developing an O365 strategy and deployment plan
- Accenture – working with a range of Accenture’s clients from numerous sectors in developing their collaboration and change programmes
- British Airways – developing one of the most engaged Yammer deployments through use cases and social advocacy
- British Airways – developing strategy, governance and advocacy programmes for the deployment of O365
- Deutsche Bank – creating a intranet and social business integration roadmap.
- KPMG – clearing up one of the largest 2007 SharePoint sprawls
- BDO – running an award winning intranet and online management programme